... and you sing along, well you'll never tell ... and you're the fool, I'm just as well ... hope it gives you hell ...
I have that song stuck in my head something terrible! It's one of the kids at school that got me hooked on it. During some classes, I let them listen to their iPods. I know, I know! I'm not "supposed to," but a lot of them work so much better with some music streaming. Plus, it keeps them quiet, which is really the biggest goal in classroom management ... let's face it.
Speaking of "my kids" at school ... 2 of them (so far) have decided to use me as the subject for their current projects in Art & Graphic Design. I have NO CLUE how they created these in Photoshop (maybe Adobe?), but I think both are neat, neat, NEAT! How talented are some of these kids with technology?! Seriously. It blows my mind.

But, really ... I am amazed by how much more advanced the young'uns (even 7 or so years younger) are with computers. I have a hard enough time getting my digital photos INTO the computer ... much less CREATING a mock-photo with the paint tool in an application! What the ... ?! I do have this class for at least a few more days, though ... so maybe I can worm my way into having one of the kids show me a few, very simple tricks.
Yes ... that is one lovely perk of working with computer classes ... I can also be on the computer! It's beautiful.
Two hours and counting ...
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment