Things have gotten wild with school decisions. Generally speaking, I'm not all that incredibly "busy" these days, but by way of HUGE life choices, I've never been more overwhelmed and busy in my life!
I keep trying to tell myself that it will all work out for the best ... life is unfolding as it should ... and that everything happens for a reason ...
But, seriously, sometimes it is really, really difficult to not get totally stressed out with decision-making. Especially when parts of the puzzle are still waiting to reveal themselves and fall into place.
I've been talking to colleges now that all of my applications are in, and just when I think it is out of my hands, another big question arises.
I will elaborate more once I have all of the information I need. It basically comes down to which path I want to follow ... and, of course, there is the ever-present notion that I am definitely not the only person to consider in all of this.
Another month or so ... that's all the comfort I can allow. We will know in another month or so. Just have put a little faith in the unknown ...
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment