I am filling in for a teacher with the last name Waffle today ... next door is Mr. Peacock ... and across the hall is Ms. Brown. I couldn't make this up if I tried. I'm smack in the middle of Clue!!!
11 years ago
"Wicked Witch of Cincinnati pulled out her old broom, dusted off the spiders and cobwebs and used it to fly on down to Cleveland for the weekend 'cause she thought it would be time to do some freakin'. And it'd been so long since she didn't feel bad - not spending all her time making people feel sad. No more: she's made up her mind. Put on that old dress and get herself looking real fine. All up in the club drinking Hennessey. Oh my, what a mess, I must confess that ..." (by Bob Schneider)
I am filling in for a teacher with the last name Waffle today ... next door is Mr. Peacock ... and across the hall is Ms. Brown. I couldn't make this up if I tried. I'm smack in the middle of Clue!!!
Posted by Sarah Kay at 8:09 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment