... take your incremental gain ... and all the sycophantic games ... and throw 'em all away ...
I seriously can't watch the news! It's all so damn depressing, so drama ... all it does is anger me.
I mean, I get it ... that's what sells and all, but geez, Louise! It's all "the economy is in the hole, everyone is corrupt, people are dying, this person got murdered, that person got robbed ..." Uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh!
I'll tell you what really torcs my drawers is that loony toon, Casey Anthony. Some people are downright sick, sick, sick!
I knew there was a reason I somehow found myself leaving the room around news times. Now, however, it's on ALL THE TIME. People need to know what's going on, and I understand ... but, really, most of it is so twisted, what can anyone believe?
News at 5: we're screwed, and all going to hell in a handbasket. Awesome ... just what I wanted to hear morning, noon, and night ...
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment