Just a quick update on Aunt Kay ...
The surgery went the way of the stent (WHEW!), she is out of the hospital (DOUBLE WHEW!), at home with all of us (TRIPLE WHEW!), and seems to be doing great (BIG OL' HALLELUJAH!)!!!!
She didn't feel too awesome right after the procedure, but I think that can be expected. She's doing much better now, just taking it easy ... not that she hasn't tried to get up and around and do tons of things already. (The Keller Girls tend to have a bit of a stubborn streak ... but you didn't hear that from me ...)
We have managed to somehow pin her down and make her relax for the time being. So far, the only big change seems to be that she does have a rather large box full of new medications to keep the monsters away ... but that is just how the story goes, I suppose.
Gaining access to the Internet has been muy difficult since arriving in Lubbock, which is why the update didn't come until now. I will be going back to Austin on Monday, and will write a much longer recap of the events.
In closing ... the Super Bowl is on Sunday, and I seriously could not care less about it. I am, however, excited about the food. There will be a party. Oh yes ... there *will* be a party ...
Happy Saturday, m'loves! You will all be hearing from me again on Tuesday.
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment