Soooooo ... I am now heading to Lubbock tomorrow instead of today. Who would have ever thought that the days Winter finally decides to make itself known is the days surrounding travel? (About par for the course, really ...)
I'm sure I could leave today ... the question is, how safe would it be? After many extended conversations this morning with the fam, we're all convening manana. We'll still be there for the post-surgery and recovery. (I was going to let the actual doctors do the majority of the in-depth work, anyway. Ha!)
I love to ramble these days (most days, let's face it). My point was ... I'm going to write that long-ish update on what-have-you's later today. First, I am going to make myself some breakfast and have a very large cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee (because it's the best), then I will be back on here ... fingers flying.
I'm a little discouraged about not being able to head out today when the only place I want to be is with Aunt Kay and the rest of my crew ... but, you know, safety first! A good rule of thumb: when the schools in and around the route are delayed and closed, don't drive!!
I'll be back in a bit. In the meantime, if you miss me (I crack myself up), feel free to listen to the swanky playlist I added at the bottom of this page yesterday. I am! It's Mr. LaMontagne singing "I think you're crazy ... just like me ..."
It's probably true. ;)
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment