Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bananas

Well, my laptop has a virus. A big, nasty, blocking-out-Norton-entirely-and-making-my-life-hell VIRUS! Ugh. I'm annoyed.

Thank goodness for the desktop Mac that was donated to me a few months ago (the one I am currently using), or I could be screeeeewed.

Applications for Master's programs are very near complete. I am a bit too OCD about my personal letters, papers, and presentation of supplementary materials, or the things would have been sent long ago.

Still, there's something to be said for taking pride in your work. Let's all just hope it assists in getting me where I want (and, really, need) to be this coming Fall.

There's lots more I could talk about, but right now, I think I should go check the laundry. Work starts up again tomorrow, and there is much to be done. My to-do list is insanity.

Oh, but it is 2009!! Holy moly, I can barely believe it. I still need to solidify my resolutions. (Yeah, yeah, yeah ...) Add it to the list!!!

Of course, of course ... Happy New Year to you all! Hope it's "better than the last," even if the last wasn't all that bad. :)

0 comments: