In lieu of my travel experiences back and forth to Arlington (not Virginia) on I-35 this weekend, I feel the need to share a reflection.
All it takes is one jackass abusing the purpose of the left-hand lane to back up traffic for miles and miles.
When you really sit down and think about it (as I did for hours and hours in bumper to bumper traffic this afternoon), this basic principle can be applied to many facets of life.
Don't be that jackass!!!!!
11 years ago

2 comments:
This may be the single thing that makes me angrier than, uh.. any OTHER single thing. I've taken to screaming at people.
I wouldn't necessary describe it as "road rage," but I definitely take on a more frightening, colorful demeanor when dealing with these IDIOT drivers. I mean, get out of the damned left lane if you're going to cruise around oblivious and carefree, 40 miles an hour! This isn't a back road leisure drive, this is freaking I-35!! See ... I get all riled up just thinking about it.
Post a Comment