I'm going to The Big D, and do mean Dallas. Well, Arlington, really. I am meeting the fam there for Corinne's baptism. It'll only be until Sunday, but it's always nice to go on a quick road trip every once in a while.
Plus, the cedar down here is doing a real number on me. (I think it's the cedar, anyhow. Can't be completely positive that's the culprit, but I imagine it is since the counts have been "off the charts" the past few weeks.) Either way, this lump in my throat (yeah, like you're holding back some massive waves of tears, only not about to cry) has got to go away! I'm going nuts.
My intention yesterday was to post a big update about school, work, life, love, plans (of the tentative nature, of course), and so on ... but I didn't get to it. I went shopping for Corinne, instead. (I think that is grounds for a pass!)
So, I will just have to update next week when I am back in town. But I will have to do to it early in the week, as I am heading to Lubbock from either Wednesday or Thursday to either Sunday or Monday. Kay is having surgery (which we are all hoping doesn't turn out to be too, too serious), and I am going to join the ranks of the take-care team.
I know I just left somewhat of a cliffhanger for those of you who are either curious, concerned, or both, but that's all I have time for this morning. I have some major jobs to do before my departure around noon today. Must be on time to fetch Kay from the airport in Dallas!
So, until next week, I hope everyone has a delightful weekend, one that is allergy-free, lump-absent, and full of family fun! Oh wait, that's what I hope for myself. Well ... I hope the same, or something mighty similar for all of you. Take care of each other. Talk to you soon ...
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment