Yet again, things are completely monkey-balls in my life! I thought everything would slow down a little after finals last week, but they certainly haven't so far.
I plan to write a pretty sizable post in the next few days. (If only I could do this from work. Ha!)
Speaking of, did I mention my new job? I am an executive assistant at the A-J (the newspaper here in town). I've been in training and am still unsure exactly what my specific job will be, but I think it's one of those things that they are trying to redefine now that the last lady left. I'm not too sure on the details, but hints and whispers lead me to believe that she had been there a LONG time, and was very poorly received by her co-workers.
Hence, me! :)
I can't complain. It is 30 hours a week (all, if not more, than I can swing with grad school), and I get full pay and benefits. Whoo-hoo!!!
Um ... what else, what else? OH! I got a 4.0 in my collective summer classes, which pleases me tremendously. The pact I made with myself before starting school again is safe so far.
Yikes, look at the time!!
So, yeah ... there's more ... but I have to go to work now. Like I said ... a new post in the next few days. Until then ...
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment