Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy bees make tasty honey.

Grad school in the summer is kicking my butt!! But, you know, it's in that really productive, feeling good about myself, happy to be motivated and doing something positive kind of way. I can't complain.

I made a pact with myself to put forth whatever effort must be exerted to receive a 4.0 for my Master's. So far, so good!

I haven't turned on the television, except to decompress and try to fall asleep on occasion, in the past 3 weeks. I can't even tell you what is happening in the world at large. Last I heard, CNN was talking about Michael Jackson non-stop (overkill, if you ask me ... no pun intended).

So, that's my life right now. I'm taking a break this evening to hang out with Kala for a bit, then it will be back to the books.

As soon as I can pull my head from all that is the Texas Tech Education Department (taking only Education courses this summer), I will have a much more exciting update to share. In the meantime, working on that 4.0, baby! ;)

0 comments: