Monday, August 4, 2008

'It's a wild hope ..."

I just got back from an interview with a magnet school here. Basically, this school is the best of the best when it comes to academics in the area. The kids are (literally) geniuses.

Other than that, I don't want to say too much else about it because I really have no clue which way the pendulum will swing. All I am at liberty to say for now (because my nerves are too crazy for more) is that I will know one way or the other by Friday morning. They told me the decision will be a quick one as new teacher orientation starts on Monday, August 11th.

With that in mind, everyone (please!) send some good thoughts my way, and I'll give an update by Friday evening. In the meantime, I am going to do my best to harness my chi, relax, not dwell, and say my affirma ... well, no ... I'll just do my best to stay calm.

Fingers AND toes, friends! Thank you, kindly.

0 comments: