Booooooooooo ... I just wrote the LONGEST update on this thing and my Internet connection flaked right in the middle of posting. The entire thing wasn't totally lost, but I don't have time to fix it right now, as I have a lunch engagement soon-ish. I'll update the update this afternoon and post, post, post! (I fear I've had too much caffeine this morning. Starbucks will be the death of us all, I'm certain! Ha ... I kid, I kid ... or do I?)
Anyway, update in the next few hours. In the meantime, Happy Freakin' Friday! :)
11 years ago

2 comments:
thanks for sending the link to your blog. nice to keep up. how's austin treating you? how's the writing? how's my rosie? i miss her. i demand that you send me a link to one of your secret writing blogs.
travis
Hey, T-rav! Austin is alright ... it's hot and I'm beyond frustrated with the school district, but ... you know ... it's Austin! The writing is decent. I haven't been writing as much as I should, but I am definitely still going, going, going. (I can't seem to stop.) Rosie is good. She lives in the herb garden and doesn't even tuck tail and run when we go out there to visit.
How about you?! You're in San Francisco! Crazy boy ...
Post a Comment