Friday, October 31, 2008

Election '08

Well, early voting ends today. Next week, we find out who our next president will be. I'm not going to climb atop my soap box, nor am I going to yell from my high horse. All I am going to say is ... this is an important one. A very important one. I hope we, collectively as Americans, make the correct decision.

Either way, it's probably going to be an interesting (at least) couple of years ahead. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little anxious, and also rather ready for this one to just be done with. We've been hearing about this election for a very, very long time. It's time to decide.

I'll discuss more once the election is actually through next week.

Oh, and Happy Halloween to all of you costumed crazies! Dressing up is super-FUN!! I dig. :)


0 comments: