I don't have much time, as we are about to meet Nikki and Joe for dinner and drinks, but I have been given the "go-ahead" to announce the news.
I have OFFICIALLY been offered a teaching contract with LISD: High School English/JV Volleyball Coach 2010-2011!!!
(For those of you who do not know the goings-on of the public school system right now, this is a HUGE deal! I'm one of very few (if any brand new teachers here in LBK) to be offered a position.)
I was offered and accepted the position late Wednesday afternoon, but wanted to wait to tell the world and everybody on the Internet until I had personally spoken with vital members of the fam.
Like I said, I'm in a rush right now, so there is no time for details. I just couldn't keep the news in any longer! I will give a much more detailed description of events later this weekend.
:)
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment