Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost done.

Everyone wish me luck! I have one more exam this morning, then my semester is officially over and done. Whew!

This exam is one that I haven't studied for very much because it all seems like common sense. Plus, I find that if I over-study for something I probably already just know, I end up over-thinking every question and doing worse than I would have if I had just gone in there and answered the way that seems natural. So, that's what I'm doing. Let's hope it works out! :)

So, yesterday was a very ... I don't even have the right words for it ... interesting, I guess ... day for me. Numerous reasons, most of which I will post about later. (Still have to call the appropriate folks to tell them myself before they read about it online. And, no, I am NOT pregnant. I know that will be one of the first assumptions.)

Ugh, look at the silly time! I guess it's time for me to get myself in gear to go take this test. I must make myself some breakfast first, however. I don't test well on an empty stomach.

Happy Thursday!



(This song kept popping up in my dreams last night, so I'll share ... Somewhere between the end and the point where we began, there's a fire burning brightly that has found it's way to dim. When the feeling's gone, shine on, shine on. - Needtobreathe. I need to stop reading fiction before bed. It makes me dream in lots of color.)

0 comments: