Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday's aren't so bad when they are holidays.

My puppy is currently sleeping with her head on my foot like a pillow, snoring ever so lightly. She just likes to be close - such a sweet little baby! (Who is not so little anymore, I might add. Over 40 pounds, not even 6 months!)

Speaking of, as soon as I can figure out how to transfer videos onto my computer, I will post a video on here that I took using my new Blackberry over the Christmas break. It is of her in the snow for the first time. Too cute!

So, we went and saw Avatar again yesterday afternoon. My mom needed a movie companion, so Alex and I used her as an excuse to see it again in 3D. It was better the second time around, if that is even possible. And seeing it in 3D is A MUST! It's amazing how far they have come with that kind of thing.

Oh, and I'm almost finished with Book 1 of the Sookie Stackhouse series. I watch the show, True Blood, like it is some kind of crack, yet have discovered that the books are much better. (Isn't that usually the case?) Kudos to Alex on that box-set Christmas gift!

Still watching Ally, still cracking up the entire time. I had forgotten about little treasures like The Knee Pit, "Snapish", and "Uh ... Pough ... Pough ... Poughk ... Poughkee ... Muggers." (Maybe you have to be a little crazy to thoroughly enjoy and "get" that show as much as I do. I'm okay with that.)

Today was all running errands to prepare for tomorrow, when I start my first official day at the high school. I'm a little nervous, but more of that particular excited -- you know, the "Let's do this!" kind of excitement. Stick me up there and let me sail or sink all on my own. I feel I'm ready.

0 comments: