What I really want to know is how in the world I have ended up with so much STUFF?! I mean ... geez, Louise, folks! The packing is downright incessant.
I am taking a HUGE, MONSTROUS, GIGANTIC carload (possibly 2) of things to Goodwill today. Then I am heading to the "record-sell-back-store" ... whatever ... we'll call it "Ralph's" because that is my only point of reference. Then I need to go to the church around the corner and drop off a box of books for their book drive that I saw fliers for at our mailbox yesterday.
All of that, and I *still* am not done with packing. I've saved the kitchen until now because I still cook every day at home. I guess it'll just have to be sandwiches and cereal for the next 3 days. :)
But, yeah, seriously ... 10 years of living "on your own" coupled with an acute case of sentimentality will accumulate into some mass amounts of business hanging around. It's nuts!
(For those who think I have lost my mind with the title of this post ... it's from King of the Hill, a show I have become addicted to via reruns on Adult Swim. I conveniently blame my boyfriend.)
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment