I haven't been posting lately because my life has transitioned into some sort of dream world where I have absolutely no schedule, obligations, or responsibilities ... nor does the person with whom I co-habitat. Both of us are off work until we start school, and we really just do whatever we feel like, whenever we feel like.
It's thrown somewhat of a wrench in my structured little schedule where I actually get things done, and pride myself on extreme productivity ... but it's actually been pretty lovely.
It all ends soon, though. There are mass amounts of packing and sorting and Goodwill dumping that must be accomplished before the U-Haul arrives on June 30th. I plan to get rid of about a quarter of my net accumulation before we head back to Lubbock. There's a time to keep and a time to give. Now is the time to give!
I'll get back on track with ... well ... everything ... once school starts back up on July 7th. Until then, I think I'll just stay right where I am, doing what I what, when I want, and enjoying every minute of it!
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment