Friday, April 17, 2009

Musical Stylings

Apparently, the widget or gadget or whatsit or whosit galore I was previous using for my Playlist at the bottom of the page has been on the fritz for a nice chunk of time. I didn't notice until someone emailed and brought the flub to my attention.

(Thanks bunches, by the way!) :)

It took a little tweaking, but the player is back! I add to it often, though I do keep the old songs on there. I'm up to something ridiculous like 120-some-odd songs right now. Oh well! I like it.

Right now, I'm stuck on Should Be Loved by Blue October. It makes me want to get up and dance around in circles with my arms in the air. I like it uh-lo'.

Oh, and with rain, one of my all-time favs is sounding mighty fine. That would be Alison by Elvis Costello. It's a crime to not like the guy.

0 comments: