Monday, April 6, 2009

K & Blue

I'm excited!!

My good friend, Kala, will be coming into Austin this Friday to hang out and stay the weekend with me. She hasn't been to Austin since I've lived here, so it should be a lot of fun. We have a very full day planned on Saturday, then we will be heading to a Blue concert on Saturday night at Stubb's.

It's been a long time since we've been to one, so it should be interesting. I'm not too sure about their new stuff, as I haven't heard even one single chord, but "old times sake" is enough of a reason for me!

I also keep forgetting (partly because I'm in denial about this whole time-quickly-escaping) that Easter is also this Sunday. Wild.

In other news, I have lots of other ... uh ... news. It seems that I finally know about grad school. I do need to have some more conversations and fully solidify everything before I divulge, though. As it seems things like this always are, it's a bittersweet kind of feeling.

Change typically makes me somewhat weary. Thankfully, I tend to acclimate well enough.

For this present moment in time, I'm just going to be excited about getting to spend some fun times with one of my oldest and best friends in the very near future.

0 comments: