Friday, December 12, 2008

Stitches

No move is complete without a little drama to bring excitement. Yesterday, I slipped with scissors and filleted my left middle finger. It was nasty, and stitches are a bit less than fun. I am definitely okay, but everything I do is awkward. (Never knew how much I used my left hand ... typing is very odd.)

Oh, and if I feel at all inclined to "shoot the bird" at any point in the next 10 days, it'll be a BIG statement!!

13 days until Christmas ... I seriously need to get on top of my shopping, like, today. It's a must. I might buy myself some kiddie cutters while I'm out and about. You know, the ones that have the blade guard. I can't risk losing function of any of my other 9 digits at this present juncture. ;)

Stay warm, be cool, and watch out with those scissors!!!

0 comments: