Well, I have been totally neglecting journaling lately. Work, Master's, and Puppy occupy so much of my time, it's amazing I find time to have a "life" of any kind.
Work and Master's are just that ... necessary and not always tons of fun ... no surprises there.
Puppy, or "Kimbo Slice," as Alex calls her, is growing like a little weed. She's getting bigger and bigger, as is her personality. She's a super-awesome puppy ... can be quite spirited at times, but overall, couldn't ask for a better little dog. Right now it is all about training, and training is all about patience. She's "getting it," though. Sheesh, Alex taught her her how to "Sit" in less than 4 hours!! Girl gots the smarts!
I am happy that it has actually been getting cold here. We've had a few days of Indian Summer, but for the most part, the temperature has actually been dropping. In fact, I think we had our first freeze last night. I definitely felt it when my bare feet hit the hardwood floor this morning. Yikes!
Oops ... must go! The little one is rousing, time to go outside.
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment