Saturday, March 28, 2009

Safe & Sound

Well, hellllloooooooooo!!

I feel like it's been ages. (Probably because it has.)

I am back in Lubbock, waiting on my car to be fixed, then I will head back to Austin. I'm thinking Monday. The dealership is closed tomorrow, so hoping for my car is a moot point. Plus, I think my mom, Kay, and I will be seeing Duplicity in the afternoon. (Clive is delicious.)

I flew in and was directed straight to a dinner party with a whole slew of Germans. For those of you who may not know, this means a neverending glass of red wine. The point, as far as I can figure, is to not ever have any clue as to how much you've actually imbebbed. Tonight ... I feel like a lot. I don't think it was too much. Travel makes me ringy.

I'm also craving a blueberry muffin. Don't ask why.

As soon as I get back to Austin and have spent some quiet time with my man (I love vacation, but so very much look forward to the unwinding once it is over), I will proceed to fill in the gaps.

A taste?

I did ski. I did not get injured. Go me!

I think I might be a little more tipsy than I thought ...

0 comments: